Services and Forms
All forms can be downloaded and must be submitted in person to SSU.
- Building Maintenance: Please report all service requests to SSU as soon as it happens. This includes any “common use” copy machines, telephones, bathroom malfunction etc.
- Fax and Photocopy Service: 24 hour turnaround time
- Keys: A $25.00 deposit is required for anyone who is not career staff or faculty and will be billed to your University BAR account. If a deposit is required, your deposit will be refunded to your BAR account when you return your key(s). All keys must be turned in to either Michael Hall in Human Recourses or to Support Services NO LATER THAN the last day of your assignment.
Key Request Procedure: A Key Request Form is required in order to process all key requests; forms are also available in our office. A supervisor’s signature is required on the form, or the supervisor can send a letter or e-mail approving your key request to the Administrative Specialist.
Deposit Fees: All keys $25.00 All deposits are fully refundable upon return of keys.
Lost Key Replacement: The same procedure applies for replacement of lost keys. All full-time faculty and career staff replacement keys are $25.00. All part-time, students, lectures, visiting scholars, etc. will have to pay an additional $20.00 deposit for each lost key. Initial deposits for lost keys are forfeited.
Payments: Billed to your University BAR account.
Refunds: Reimbursements will be made to your BAR Account. Keys must be returned within one year of exiting UCLA to receive a refund.
- Lost and Found : All items that are turned in to the Support Services Unit, room A036, will be kept for 30 days. After 30 days, Bruin Cards will be handed over to the Bruin Card Center at 123 Kerckhoff Hall and all other valuable items will be handed over to UCPD.
If you have lost an item(s) in Moore Hall, contact Support Services ; A036 Moore Hall or call 310-206-2459 . Please be prepared to describe the item, approximate date and time you lost it, and location you lost it, if known. If SSU does not have the item, your contact information and the description will be entered in a log. If the item is found and turned in to SSU, we will contact you.
UCLA Lost and Found Policy: Found items are held at the Police Department or at an officially designated satellite center for 90 days, after which time UCPD disposes of them. Unclaimed items may be auctioned or discarded. While UCPD will make efforts to identify and contact the owner of property that has been turned in, please note that we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged items in our possession. Click here for a list of satellite locations.
- Mail Delivery: Two Deliveries daily, 10:30am and 3:00pm
- Office Supplies: Office Max usually takes 24hours. All other suppliers can take 1 to 2 days if submitted before 3pm and are in stock.
- UPS Services: Last pick up is at 4pm. All UPS forms and packaging can be picked up in Support Services. Street address and phone number are required for all recipients.
- Telecommunications: All arrangements can be made through Support Services or directly through CTS (University Communication Technology Services) for your needs.